DFCU Online Banking – DFCU Login
DFCU is a public financial service industry that was founded in 1964. DFCU is the short name of “Development Finance Company of Uganda Bank Limited”. It is a commercial bank of Uganda that is licensed by the “Bank of Uganda”. The bank is headquartered in 2 Jinja Road, Kampala, Uganda, and Bill Irwin is the Chairman of this bank. DFCU is a major financial sector, which has about $394 million asset as of December 2012. DFCU has about 30 branches in central, northern, western and eastern Uganda.
DFCU Online Banking:
Similar with other online banking service, DFCU offers their customer more facilities to access their account at their own comfort. Their online banking is not much different with their physical banking system. If you have any query related to DFCU, you needn’t go to their branches as all of the banking information is included into their website. What do you need to know, you account balance, credit card information, current loan rates? You can get details of anything about DFCU banking service from their website.
DFCU Online Banking Services:
DFCU Online Banking is a free online banking service that you can access wherever you are and when it is convenient for you. You can conduct a variety of services through DFCU Online. Here are some of them
- Watch your DFCU account balances as well as transaction history of the previous working days.
- Transfer funds between your DFCU accounts, and make loan payment for DFCU financial.
- Update your DFCU Bank Account information.
- Get your eStatements and eDocuments.
- Request for an e-mail alert, and receive from the bank website.
- Download your DFCU transaction details into your preferred formats, including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Set, view or stop payments.
- Exchange any e-mail messages securely.
- Pay your bills by using your DFCU website.
DFCU Online Banking Login Information:
So, you want to log in into your DFCU Online Banking Account? Just go to this link: https://www.dfcufinancial.com/onlineBankingLogin.aspx?tid=269.
Enter your DFCU Account number in the “Log in to DFCU Online” box, then click on the “Log In” button.
DFCU Online Banking Sign Up Information:
If you want to get new experience with DFCU, you should sign up for their online banking service. Check below guidelines to sign up for their online banking services.
- Go to the DFCU New User Registration page.
- Select the “New User Registration” link.
- Enter you DFCU Card Number and PIN of your active DFCU ATM or Check Card.
- If you don’t have any Active DFCU Card, you can register by using your Member Number and your Social Security Number.
- After submitting all required information, the DFCU authority will process your request.
- They will send you a temporary Card Number along with PIN on your address or mail.
When you receive your necessary login materials, you can then access your DFCU online account from their website.
DFCU Online Banking Contact Information:
400, Town Center Dr.
Phone Call: 888.336.2700 (toll-free)