Huntington Online Banking – Huntington Bank Login
Huntington Bank’s overview:
Huntington founded in 1886, which headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The bank provides all kinds of banking and financial products and services to their customers. Some of their services include individual customer services, commercial services, small business services, brokerage services, management services, insurance services, and many other financial services give a better experience to the customers.
Huntington Online Banking:
There is no bank that is as much easier as Huntington is. Huntington online banking service is one of the most easiest and convenient banking services. This is 24 hour banking service, which you can access from your home using the internet.
Huntington Online Banking Services:
Huntington offers a broad range of financial services for small to large business corporations, families and individuals. Their services are can be divided into four sections.
1) Financial Services for Families and Individuals
2) Encouraging services for Small Businesses
3) Services for Non-profit and Middle Market Businesses
4) Special Services for special clients
Huntington Online Banking Features:
The features of the Huntington Online Banking are mentioned below:
- Bill Pay: Huntington offers easier bill pay services that you can pay both in online, or on the phone.
- Mobile Banking: Online banking gives you the facilities to set up features for mobile banking.
- Text Banking: This service offers you to access your Huntington’s account balance anytime.
- PC Banking: PC banking offers you software that will assist you to access account information, download current balance, view savings, credit and debit card information.
- Online Investments: Huntington provides online tools to manage their investment. As an online account holder, you can review your portfolio, news articles, market information and company profiles.
- Online Retirement: Huntington retirement plan offers you to access your retirement plan account. You can make any change in your retirement plan account.
- Online Mortgages: Here you will find information about your mortgage loan, payment activity statement, interest summaries and much more.
How to create an online account with Huntington?
- Go to Huntington Bank’s website, or press this link: https://www.huntington.com/
- Check the left side of the bank’s homepage where a login box is visible. Find out the Sign Up link, and click on “Sign Up” link.
- You will get two options to select. You can either access instantly with your Debit Master Card, or go through the way of sign up that doesn’t involve any Debit Master Card or ATM Card. After marking your preferred box, click on the “Go” button.
- The Huntington Online Banking enrollment using Debit Master Cards can be accessed through two ways.
- If you want to use regular banking without involving Debit Master Cards, call to the customer care center for your help.
How you can access your Huntington Banking Account through Online? (Huntington Online banking Login)
- If you want to log in into your Huntington Banking account types below link into your web browser and fill up your username and password in the box.
- Huntington’s login page: https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/rol/Auth/login.aspx
Contact Details of Huntington:
In order to get any help regarding the Huntington Online Banking Call at: 1-877-932-Bank (2265).
In order to get general customer service call at: 1-800-480-BANK (2265).