Regions Online Banking – Login To Regions Online
Regions Bank is a subordinate institution of Regions Financial Corporation. It is the 22nd largest institution in the United Sates and 10th maximal in assets. The bank has more than $122 billion assets. Grayson Hall is the CEO of this bank, and it was founded in 1971. In order to support its banking service, the bank has about 2,000 branches around the country. It has total 2,400 cash machines around the 16 states in the southernmost, Midwest and Texas. This outstanding bank provides excellent services across the regions. Regions online banking is one of their exclusive banking services that is designed for their customer’s convenience.
Regions Online Banking
In October of 2011, the bank has been confirmed about their online banking service and organized their banking website. Since then, they give their customers the freedom to access funds/accounts anytime from anywhere. Their customers can hit everything in online and manage their account in their own way. This is a totally free service from where every customer can move their fund, receive their bank statements, and order for any service to the bank.
Regions Online Banking Features:
The handy features of Regions Online Banking are:
- Detailed Invoice Collection-If any customer wants to check their real-time balances, they can collect them from online. Regions offer to access up to 18 months of bank statements. A customer can either print, or download it for the future checking.
- Transaction- Customers can transfer any amount to other accounts/banks/individuals through the Regions online banking website.
- Bill Payment-It is a tiny feature of online banking, by which a customer can pay both the bank bills and utility bills.
- Phone Banking- Customers can set their phone banking options from their website.
How to register for Regions Internet Banking?
Only the existing Regions customers can access their online banking services. The customers just have to register for Regions’ online banking service. The registration process of Regions online banking is so easy that a customer can complete it from their home. The Regions Online Banking registration process is mentioned below.
- At first, customers have to visit their online banking website.
- Secondly, they have to select the “Enroll for online banking” option, which remains under the “Log In” button.
- Then, the starting page will come out from where the “Continue” button should be selected.
- On the next page, two options will be appeared from distinguishing two types of users. The first one is for the checking or saving account holders, and the other one is for the card or loan account holders.
- After selecting an option between these two, every customer has to give few questions’ answers.
- After filling all information customers will be asked to create an online ID and password for them.
- If the customer can complete all the process successfully, they will see a confirmation message to complete the registration.
How to log on for Regions Online Banking?
In order to access Regions’ online account, a customer has to log on to the bank’s website. The Regions online banking log on process is simpler than others. Only, the Account ID and password are needed to enter into the website before clicking to the “Log In” button.
Regions Online Banking Contact Information:
In order to talk with a customer care manager, call at: 1-800-734-4667
In order to inquire about online banking service, call at: 1-800-472-2265
In order to get help about the Visa Card, call at: 1-800-295-8472
In order to report about lost or stolen card, call at: 1-800-295-8472